Make bath time fun!
Turn bath time into fun time with gelli baff! Gelli Baff turns water into goo and back again - it's a bit like having jelly in your bath. Gelli baff turns bath time into playtime! Simply fill your bath with 40 litres of warm water, sprinkle the goo former over the surface of the bath and leave it for two minutes. Watch in amazement as your boring bath water magically starts to turn into a fun, thick goo. Then stir well, get in and have fun!
The goo is a completely harmless powder that soaks up 400 times it's own weight in water. When the fun's all done, add the dissolver sachet and the goo disapears.
For full instructions, click here.
The Gelli Baff Paddling Pool Summer Fun Pack
Containing an extra large sachet of Gelli baff, as well as the Gelli Baff Paddling Pool, the Summer Fun Pack is an ideal way to get the kids out of the house and into the sun.
Gelli Baff turns back to water when the "Goo Dissolver" is added so there's no need to worry about it clogging your drains, it doesn't stain and washes easily out of the dog. For instructions on how to fill the Gelli Baff paddling pool, click here.
Have you got your own pool and want to fill it with goo?
Unfortunately, it's not as simple as buying one box and hoping it will turn your pool into a mass of goo, this could only lead to your "little angels" disappointment.
So we have created a pool calculator for you to work out exactly how many boxes you will require to fill your pool with fun. Just click the Pool Calculator link below to start your calculation
Available in a variety of colours!
The Gelli baff brand is designed to stimulate kids imagination and turn 'boring bath night' into fun-time. Join the Gellibaff boy as he adventures to an alien planet with red lava blast. Relax in a pool of orange gloop on the world that time forgot before exploring the magic green jungle swamp or taking a voyage through the gooiest blue lagoon sea. Watch in awe with the colour changing combos or gets some Princess Pink for your little Princess!
Once you're ready, add the dissolving powder to your bath to turn the thick gooey gel back into water. Then simply top up the bath and add some bubbles. Once the dissolving powder has been added, gelli baff won't turn back into gel again, so theres no need to worry about your water pipes. Gelli baff contains no harmful chemicals or preservatives, it won't stain your bath, towels, floors, furniture or kids!
Tips for parents.
For maximum fun follow the laws of gelli baff!
- Not recommended for children under 5 years of age, unless supervised by an adult.
- Don't add the powder while the tap is running. Pour the bath water first, turn off the tap and then add the Gellibaff sachet marked 'Step 1'.
- Enjoy Gelli-baff sitting down. Goo is slippy!
- Don't eat Gellibaff. It's not nice. And just like regular soap, if you get Gellibaff in your eyes it could sting, so make sure to rinse it out with plenty of clear water.
- Don't forget to wash the goo out of your hair.
- Goo ingredients : Gellibaff is a harmless powder which holds 400 times its own weight in water. A similar substance is used in disposable nappies. The dissolver sachet contains pure table salt, the same as you put on your chips!